Author Topic: Could you send me the code of your applet?  (Read 16382 times)

barffour

• Student
  • programming
Could you send me the code of your applet?
« on: June 10, 2006, 01:02:41 am »
Hi Professor,
I have been asigned to develop some educational applets to simulate LRC circuit and to perform some calculations to enable student understand some physics principles.
So i looked at your wonderful work and i would like to find out if you could send me some code to learn from it in order to acomplish my task on schedule.
I promise not to copy but use it as a guide to develop something complex than yours.
Thank you very much.
Have a nice day.
Barffour.

Fu-Kwun Hwang

• Administrator
    • Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations
topic369
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 09:12:30 am »
You should have received the source code now.
However, it was written many years ago with JDK 1.0.2
For latest version created with EJS , please try out the online EJS and you will find everything include source.

leizerius

good night
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 03:50:01 am »

Dear Sir hwang, I'm learning to program in Java, and i'm very interesting in your applets RC and RLC. Could you send me the code of this applet?

thanks you.?/p>

siamon

Re: Could you send me the code of your applet?
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 03:20:32 pm »
 Your physics simulations are so impressive . I downloaded EJS and tried to play with it. I have already seen you flash tutorial.  However, could you give me some suggestions  - where and how  can I get some books or web tutorials  to learn EJS? I just feel that it would take me longer time to play with this software and understand it without reading a book or a help manual.

Fu-Kwun Hwang

• Administrator
    • Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations
Re: Could you send me the code of your applet?
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 09:56:35 pm »