This java applet illustrates relations between displacement, velocity and acceleration for one dimensional motion.
|green curve||blue curve||red curve|
- Try to move the mouse within the windows.
- Try to click and drag the mouse within the window
- ==> You can change the acceleration a
- Try to click the start button and look at the motion of a round ball.
Here is another java applet
|Blue line||Red line|
|displacement x||velocity vx|
- Try to click anywhere within the window and release the button.
- Try to click near top of the inclined plane and drag it up and down.
- Try to move the mouse when the ball is at the bottom.Did you find out the relations between displacement, velocity and acceleration !!!