NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory
Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations!
October 01, 2014, 12:52:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Youe can not help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. ..."Abraham Lincoln(1809-1865, US President 1861-1865"
Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web MSN Live Netscape Del.icio.us FURL Stumble Upon Delirious Ask FaceBook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: motion of Moon, Earth relative to the Sun  (Read 15971 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Click to toggle author information(expand message area).
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
on: October 10, 2007, 10:52:11 am »

Registed user can get files related to this applet for offline access.
Problem viewing java?Add http://www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ to exception site list
If java program did not show up, please download and install latest Java RUN TIME

This is an EJS example (come with the distribution under _example directory)

You can pause the simulation,then drag sun, earth or moon to different position and see what will happen!

If you want to know how it was calculated from Newton's Law, Click "load Ejs as signed applet" or "View" ejs source.

Registed user can get files related to this applet for offline access.
Problem viewing java?Add http://www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ to exception site list
If java program did not show up, please download and install latest Java RUN TIME
Azmodaii

«
Embed this message
Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:44 pm »

Hello, I was wondering if i could possibly have the sourcecode for this applet since it would fit very well into an explanatory project i am conducting atm to a group. thank you in advance.
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 10:53:43 pm »

There is a link for user to download EJS source in the first message.  Click the link and you can download ejs source
Then load it into EJS to modify or create new simulation (You will need to download and install ejs first).
You can also find java source code if you really need it.

You can also click load ejs as signed applet button , EJS will be loaded into your browser (2M) so it take a few seconds for slow connection, then you will find all the code (you can modify the code and run new simulation,too!).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
Youe can not help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. ..."Abraham Lincoln(1809-1865, US President 1861-1865"

Jump to: