NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory
Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations!
Backup site http://enjoy.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/
December 12, 2017, 07:10:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Know yourself. Questioning. ...Socrates (469-399 BC)
Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web MSN Live Netscape Del.icio.us FURL Stumble Upon Delirious Ask FaceBook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help !!!  (Read 13993 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Click to toggle author information(expand message area).
Indigo

«
Embed this message
on: February 14, 2006, 12:47:57 am »

Hello everyone. i have a very limited knowledge about electromagnetic and microwaves, the only technology related to this field which im a bit familiar with is MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) which i rarely use when i try to identify some chemicals.
i'm mostly into the pharmaceutical industry, design of reactors and pharmaceutical plants/processes. i am also involved in Monoclona antibodies and Tissue Engineering productions which is a very exciting field as well.
going back to MRI, i'd be grateful if someone could give me a simple explanation of the mechanism as i know how to use the device and get the chemical composition of unknown compounds, but i do not know how does the device creates these different magnetic fields shown on the histogram.

Thank you so much for your help.

Eloise
RebeccaWright
watchlist

«
Embed this message
Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 06:01:12 pm » posted from:Kannur,Kerala,India

Electromagnetic Energy; this big phrase seems complicated enough, but added with the descriptions it becomes even more intense to understand. -*- all the best
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
Know yourself. Questioning. ...Socrates (469-399 BC)

Jump to: