NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory
Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations!
Backup site http://enjoy.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/
November 18, 2017, 11:39:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Peaceful solution is always the best solution. ...Wisdom
Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web MSN Live Netscape Del.icio.us FURL Stumble Upon Delirious Ask FaceBook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does traffic lights module exist with dimming feature  (Read 2859 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Click to toggle author information(expand message area).
louse
watchlist

«
Embed this message
on: June 24, 2013, 04:05:20 pm » posted from:Mountain View,California,United States

Good afternoon, guys
  Are you free now, would like do me a fever? I need your help.
  Several days ago, the street department installed a new traffic lights module -*- in an existing traffic light near my home. I've been thinking about using such a module as a "wash" light source as they are very bright. I guess my next step will be to go to the street department and ask to see the box the modules come in. There might be some voltage information there. As for dimmable, the box probably won't say.
  I've found LED traffic light replacements that screw into the existing standard socket, so they are probably 120v AC units. I've also found new construction traffic lights module that just has red/black leads coming out the back. The documentation says 85-150V AC input.
  At last, I would like to ask help from you, and I hope that you can help me, does traffic lights module exist with dimming feature?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
Peaceful solution is always the best solution. ...Wisdom

Jump to: