NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory
Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations!
Backup site http://enjoy.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/
December 15, 2017, 11:47:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ..."da Vinci (1452-1519, Italian artist, sculptor, painter, architect, engineer and scientist) "
Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web MSN Live Netscape Del.icio.us FURL Stumble Upon Delirious Ask FaceBook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Many thanks for the wonderful contributions!  (Read 3312 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Click to toggle author information(expand message area).
MoizKhowaja

«
Embed this message
on: November 04, 2011, 04:41:26 am » posted from:Karachi,Sindh,Pakistan

I found the RLC circuit simulation described perfectly. This will help many students such as I to learn easily through these simulations and I am sure there are other pretty well defined simulations and discussion topics available if you're intending to learn more. Many thanks for this!

________________________________________________________________________________________
-*-
Nilmarten

«
Embed this message
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 03:05:19 am » posted from:Dhaka,Dhaka,Bangladesh

It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. I want to say it would supply up to !
igortomys

«
Embed this message
Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 08:00:13 pm » posted from:Warsaw,Mazowieckie,Poland

i'm reading and i cant stop. my co-workers must see this forum. I Love cosmology and this place gives me new way to look.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:02:28 pm by igortomys » Logged
desertrose3

Physics <3

«
Embed this message
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 05:26:10 am » posted from:Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan

Totally agree! It's hard getting off this forum sometimes!  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ..."da Vinci (1452-1519, Italian artist, sculptor, painter, architect, engineer and scientist) "

Jump to: