NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory
Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations!
Backup site http://enjoy.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/
August 19, 2019, 09:11:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Knowledge and practice are one. ..."Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529, Chinese Philosopher) "
Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web MSN Live Netscape Del.icio.us FURL Stumble Upon Delirious Ask FaceBook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating Moving wave with mouse movement  (Read 17405 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Click to toggle author information(expand message area).
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
on: August 30, 2011, 08:46:13 am » posted from:Taipei,T'ai-pei,Taiwan

The following let you drag mouse inside the simulation region, and a moving wave will be generated with pre-set period (you can change it with slider).
If you change it to click mode, the wave will be generated for each click (when mouse release), the period of the wave is also controlled by yourself. Enjoy it!

This is screen captured demo.

You need to click and drag inside the following simulation region to generate wave!

Embed a running copy of this simulation

Embed a running copy link(show simulation in a popuped window)
Full screen applet or Problem viewing java?Add http://www.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ to exception site list
Press the Alt key and the left mouse button to drag the applet off the browser and onto the desktop. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Taiwan License
  • Please feel free to post your ideas about how to use the simulation for better teaching and learning.
  • Post questions to be asked to help students to think, to explore.
  • Upload worksheets as attached files to share with more users.
Let's work together. We can help more users understand physics conceptually and enjoy the fun of learning physics!

The attached apk file is similar version for android system.
It has been tested for ASUS transformer (android version3.2).
Just download it and add file to android file system and click on it to install the application. Enjoy it!

* wavering.jpg (53.44 KB, 548x482 - viewed 511 times.)

*** There are 2 more attached files. You need to login to acces it!
ahmedelshfie
Ahmed

«
Embed this message
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 05:32:07 pm » posted from:-,-,BRAZIL

Dear professor Hwang,

I would to know name the program that you use to record videos that explain about applets like the example up.

thx
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 07:45:55 pm » posted from:Taipei,T'ai-pei,Taiwan

You can download wink from http://www.debugmode.com/wink/
ahmedelshfie
Ahmed

«
Embed this message
Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 05:24:04 pm » posted from:SAO PAULO,SAO PAULO,BRAZIL

Thanks, well i already download wink, now i capture a movie and convert to flash to be ready publish at the website, my question is how did you upload swf flash in NTNU, its the same way of upload jar file? and how i upload a video like you at NTNU, what i need to do?

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:44:05 pm by ahmedelshfie » Logged
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 07:25:00 pm » posted from:Idrija,Bohinj,Slovenia

The code to embed the above swf movie is

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH="544" HEIGHT="499" CODEBASE="http://active.macromedia.com/flash5/cabs/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0"><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="swf/waverings.swf"><PARAM NAME=play VALUE=true><PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=transparent><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=low><EMBED SRC="swf/waverings.swf" WIDTH=544 HEIGHT=499 quality=low loop=false wmode=transparent TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

It is more than just upload swf file. (I upload it to my server with ftp) , it also require the width and height values to set the size for the movie.
You can upload swf file to any server. And replace the above swf/wavering.swf with fully qualified URL.
And it should work fine.
ahmedelshfie
Ahmed

«
Embed this message
Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 08:12:52 pm » posted from:-,-,BRAZIL

Ok work fine with me i upload in my server and follow the steps you explain so is work but i still have other problem, when i convert to swf the size is too large need long time to uploading at my server, i take a look to your swf is good size i think is 700 kb, how i down size of swf for be more small.
Also how when capture movie you just show the applet for example when i capture i tried show only the applet but also my desktop is appear in video so i need to know how to disappear my desktop in video.
thanks,
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 08:25:15 pm by ahmedelshfie » Logged
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 07:58:05 am » posted from:Idrija,Bohinj,Slovenia

Wink capture snapshot of screen into many image file and use flash to show all those images one after another one.
You capture the whole desktop, that will also increase the total file size.
You can select the screen area you want to capture and set the number of frames to be captured per second.
More frames per second will give better quality, however, it will increase the total file size(proportional to number of frames per second).

You can edit captured image when you are done with the capture. i.e. delete some images, add some text or button...

ahmedelshfie
Ahmed

«
Embed this message
Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 11:00:29 pm » posted from:-,-,BRAZIL

Thanks for this valuable information, now im already now to capture video with understanding wink program, thanks for help prof
lookang

http://weelookang.blogspot.com

«
Embed this message
Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 03:54:21 pm » posted from:SINGAPORE,SINGAPORE,SINGAPORE

The attached apk file is similar version for android system.
It has been tested for ASUS transformer (android version3.2).
Just download it and add file to android file system and click on it to install the application. Enjoy it!

may i know if you used Ejs to create this apk package?
if not, how did u make it Smiley ?
interested i didn't notice this earlier before
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 05:21:35 pm » posted from:Idrija,Bohinj,Slovenia

No. It was not created with EJS.
But we are working on this now.
Paco will re-write EJS code, and we are studying how to generate apk code for android system,
 and we hope EJS can generate apk for android in the future.

lookang

http://weelookang.blogspot.com

«
Embed this message
Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 06:01:52 pm » posted from:SINGAPORE,SINGAPORE,SINGAPORE

No. It was not created with EJS.
But we are working on this now.
Paco will re-write EJS code, and we are studying how to generate apk code for android system,
 and we hope EJS can generate apk for android in the future.

awesome!
hope it can be done asap Smiley
it potential can create a mobile app community around Ejs.
imagine all Ejs applets becoming apk, it will be awesome.
i will get an Android pad just to be able to play with apk hahahaha

seems like the future is Android first, Apple iOS second in mobile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
Knowledge and practice are one. ..."Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529, Chinese Philosopher) "

Jump to: