NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory
Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations!
Backup site http://enjoy.phy.ntnu.edu.tw/ntnujava/
November 25, 2017, 12:03:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
"Wisdom is the harmony, healthy and happiness in life." ...Wisdom
Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web MSN Live Netscape Del.icio.us FURL Stumble Upon Delirious Ask FaceBook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robotic Arm  (Read 2678 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Click to toggle author information(expand message area).
sergiuadrian

«
Embed this message
on: June 12, 2011, 05:08:08 pm » posted from:Galati,Galati,Romania

Hello!
I am new here, and I found this website while I was looking for a way to simulate a robotic arm movement for a project. I find it more interesting to simulate the robotic arm than to build it and deal with all the mechanics. The problem is that none of the examples available fit for me.
I found something similar here : http://www.aurova.ua.es/rcv/_applets/_apps/RobotPA10Mit.app/RobotPA10Mit_Simulation.html , but I can't access the source code.
The robotic arm will have an electrode at the end of it, and I would like my simulation to be able to place the electrode on top of any point I choose on the surface of a circle. I am using the version of EJS compatible with Matlab to get that point's coordinates. The simulation should display the intermediate coordinates of each position of the arm as it passed through its trajectory.
dslava

«
Embed this message
Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 07:35:15 am » posted from:Jerusalem,Yerushalayim,Israel

Hi Every one
A robotic use in most big industry like logistic company, auto company etc.
A robotic arm requires precise movement of the motor. You can make a robotic amusing steppers,but it wont have enough torque to drive the arm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
"Wisdom is the harmony, healthy and happiness in life." ...Wisdom

Jump to: