NTNUJAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory
Enjoy the fun of physics with simulations!
December 20, 2014, 12:24:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
"Progress, therfore, is not and accident,¡K" ..."Herbert Spencer(1820-1903, British philosopher)"
Google Bookmarks Yahoo My Web MSN Live Netscape Del.icio.us FURL Stumble Upon Delirious Ask FaceBook

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RLC Circuit  (Read 7369 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. Click to toggle author information(expand message area).
syxxpac316

«
Embed this message
on: May 13, 2009, 08:06:55 am »

Hi i was wondering if i could get help with an applet that simulates the RLC Circuit. I noticed there are a few java applets on the forums but i was going for something a little different. The applet i am trying to create would allow the user to select either a parallel or series circuit...and would also allow the user to adjust the values of the resistor, capacitor, and inductor. The output would be a graph with the frequency response. I was hoping to also be able to adjust the amplitude and frequency in the circuit. Below i have a couple of links to applets that are similar to what i am trying to create. I am a novice when it comes to java so the help would be appreciated.

http://www.univ-lemans.fr/enseignements/physique/02/electro/bouchon.html
http://lectureonline.cl.msu.edu/~mmp/kap23/RCL/app.htm

I have to do this for a final project so if anyone can help i would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Fu-Kwun Hwang
Administrator

«
Embed this message
Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 08:38:16 am » posted from:Taipei,T\'ai-pei,Taiwan

I will try to help when you need it, but I should not create a simulation for you because it is your final project, right?

You are welcomed to check out RLC AC circuit and modify it to what you need for your project (You also need to download EJS,too!).
It is easy to add sliders to control values for R,L,C, ...etc in EJS.

You can write download your question when you find difficulty related to EJS or physics (upload your ejs xml files,too!).
syxxpac316

«
Embed this message
Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 09:23:23 am »

Sorry i didn't mean final project but preparation for the final project which is due at the end of the summer. I am suppose to create this applet as a beginners tool and then create my own applet that deals with electronics or circuits. I looked at your RLC AC example and find it useful, but i was looking for something that also displays multiple outputs (as seen in links from 1st post). I would really like to see what you could come up with that might help me when i have to begin my own project.

Thank You!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
"Progress, therfore, is not and accident,¡K" ..."Herbert Spencer(1820-1903, British philosopher)"

Jump to: