Foreign Student Application
Currently, we offer M.S. degree (beginning Fall, 2006) and Ph. D.
degree to foreign applicants. Foreign applicants should refer to
the information at NTNU web pages
for details and application deadline.
The documents requirement for the Department of Physics are listed as
- Photocopy of passport (or
- Photocopy of the original
your highest degree.
- Notarized Chinese or English
translation of the diploma.
- Notarized Chinese or
translation of grade reports in the related field.
- Two recommendation letters (including
one which could describe your Chinese or English fluency).
- Study plan in Chinese or English.
Special Requirements for the Department of Physics:
- Three copies of your
master thesis or
- Three copies of research
- Three copies of your autobiography.
- Three copies of your grade report of
your college and master education.
- Recommendation letter from
Feb. 22, 2005